Comfort Height® two-piece elongated 1.28 gpf toilet with skirted trapway and Revolution 360™ swirl flushing technology and left-hand trip lever
The Corbelle two-piece toilet delivers powerful, clean swirl-style flushing in a sleek skirted design. Kohler’s most complete flush ever, Revolution 360 swirl flushing technology keeps your bowl cleaner longer than a conventional flush. Installation is easy with the ReadyLock™ system: the skirted trapway installs to the floor flange and attaches to the toilet, eliminating the need to drill holes while offering the same secure installation as non-skirted toilets. This WaterSense®-labeled high-efficiency toilet brings you annual water savings.
- Two-piece toilet.
- Elongated bowl offers added room and comfort.
- Skirted trapway simplifies cleaning.
- Revolution 360 swirl flushing technology generates a forceful swirling motion to keep the bowl cleaner, longer.
- Comfort Height feature offers chair-height seating that makes sitting down and standing up easier for most adults.
- 1.28 gallons per flush (gpf).
- Standard left-hand Polished Chrome trip lever included.
- 2-1/8-inch fully glazed trapway.
- Patented ReadyLock™ installation system is a simple solution for skirted toilets that saves time, hassle, and eliminates the need to drill into the floor for a standard 12-inch rough-in.
- CleanCoat™ technology inhibits the growth of water scale and mineral stains for improved ease of cleaning.
- Combination consists of the K-4144 bowl and K-4143 tank.
- Single-flush gravity uses the force of gravity and a precision-engineered tank, bowl, and trapway to create a strong siphon during flushing.
- AquaPiston® canister allows water to flow out of the tank from all sides (360 degrees), increasing the power and effectiveness of the flush.
- Flush valve’s 3:2 ratio harnesses the natural force of gravity and optimizes flush performance.
- Durable canister design has 90% less exposed seal material than a 3-inch flapper, for leak-free performance.
- Light-touch canister flush requires a lower actuation force than a flapper.
- Standard 12-inch rough-in.
- 10-inch and 14-inch rough-in kits are also available.
- Seat and supply line not included.
- ReadyLock installation system offers easy, intuitive installation with no need to drill holes in floor for standard 12-inch rough-ins.
Water Conservation & Rebates
- WaterSense toilets meet strict EPA flushing guidelines, including using at least 20 percent less water than 1.6-gallon toilets.
- Eligible for consumer rebates in some municipalities.
- This product meets water savings requirements for California Energy Commission (CEC), CALGreen, and Colorado SB 14-103.
L 29-3/8″, H 31-5/16″, W 16-1/2″
Autres produits de cette catégorietoutes les toilettes